Truth Technologies' Sentinel™
Customizable, High-Speed Customer Verification
Truth Technologies' Sentinel™ is a highly effective secure web-based customizable global customer verification resource for organizations in the United States and around the world. Sentinel provides USA PATRIOT ACT compliance, OFAC compliance, PEP screening, and customer identification. Data can be entered manually or automatically from your existing systems.
Custom-designed to provide fast, accurate identity verification, Sentinel performs several forms of identity matching including by the individual's name and date of birth, organization, address, and other pieces of information. Like no other product on the market Sentinel has the lowest false positive rate in the business.
You need to reduce your organization's operation, reputation and compliance risk quickly and in a cost effective manner. The best product to accomplish this is Sentinel. Truth Technologies can have your organization up and running on Sentinel the same day you become a customer. To get this process started please contact us for a price quote or request a demo.
A Powerful Resource for Your Organization
Sentinel offers these bottom-line benefits:
- Reduced Workload - Automated customer on-boarding eliminates the need to manually enter data. Sentinel's low false positive rate, New Data Alert and Continuous Customer Monitoring features dramatically reduce occurrences of matches requiring review by up to 75%.
- Reliable Compliance - Complies with US, Canadian and EU privacy and AML rules. Accounts can be configured to provide comprehensive, un-editable audit logs to be used for reporting and due diligence verification.
- Trouble-Free Maintenance and Integration - Hosted solution provides automatic system, software, and database updates. Batch processing and real time integration can be accomplished in less than one day.
- Ease of Use - Fast, user-friendly remediation screens, workflow, and SAR and CTR reporting. Batch Screening and Real Time APIs allow you to check thousands of customers without having to manually enter any data.
- Streamlined Global Operations - Language capabilities include English, Spanish, and French and international watch list support for names and addresses.
- Incident Workflow Management - Allows users to review matches and document whether the match is a verified true match or a false positive. Matches can be marked as under review while additional information is gathered.
- New Data Alert and Continuous Customer Monitoring - Allows clients to automatically re-screen customers and filter out matches that are identical to the results of the last screening process.
- Reporting and Searching - Powerful reporting allows clients to search for matches and summary data using multiple filter criteria such as date run, result type, user, batch process job, and much more. All reports are sortable and can be exported as pdf or MS Excel documents.
- Industry Leading PEP Support - Integrated with World-Check's highly structured database of Politically Exposed Persons and High Risk Individuals.
- Low False Positives - Secondary matching criteria such as date of birth and citizenship are used to eliminate erroneous matches. In addition the matching sensitivity for each data source can be adjusted on the fly by the client.
- FinCen 314(a) Support ? Upload your FinCen list into Sentinel to allow all your customers to be screened against the list.
We're Ready to Assist You
Fully customizable to your business needs, Sentinel comes in three versions: Online, Standard and Advanced. Each version offers unique user preferences and flexibility to coordinate with your business processes and seamlessly integrate with your existing systems. See our online presentation or product brochure for an overview of Sentinel.
Truth Technologies' staff is eager to help your organization increase the effectiveness of its fraud and money-laundering efforts. To learn more or to schedule a web demo today, e-mail us, or call 1.866.691.3867.